FACS Software - General Ledger
- 13 accounting periods per year.
- Can keep up to 26 open periods.
- Can maintain up to 5 years of financial history on line for financial comparisons.
- Automatic conversion of calendar to fiscal year.
- Budgets maintained by month, year or both.
- Budgets maintained for amounts, hours, or quantities.
- Tiered account number structure:
- Profit Center (department)
- Cost Center
- Subsidiary Accounts
- Distribution using branch, profit and cost centers,
and subsidiaries selected by account.
- Ability to change the descriptions of supporting systems,
i.e. "Branch" could be called "Office".
- Unlimited textual description for subsidiary accounts.
- Ability to copy supplier and customer information from
other modules into subsidiary system.
- Easy to set up beginning year or mid year balances.
- New accounts and balance transfers easily accomplished.
|General Ledger Reporting:
- Flexible transaction ledger by account
or any combination of branch, profit center,
cost center, or subsidiary numbers.
- Ability to summarize detail on ledger for specified accounts.
- Ability to create monthly, quarterly, mid-year
or fiscal year-to-date ledgers. /li>
- Monthly transactions reports can be in summary or detail.
- Unlimited user-definable transaction proof reports
- Can re-produce any transaction, ledger, or financial report
over last 5 years.
- Two user-definable fields available
for each transaction.
- Accounting manager can restrict
entry/edit to specific periods.
- Transaction detail by month can come from
other modules or can be entered directly.
- User definable transaction maintenance routines
eliminates unnecessary entry.
- "Find" feature allows you to easily locate
a general ledger account.
- Transactions originating from other modules
can not be tampered with; thereby reducing
- Ability to do single sided entry
with automatic balancing entry.
- Protection against out of balance condition
during entry or edit.
- Account, branch, profit center,
and cost center validated immediately upon input.
- Level of validation can be selected
for each general ledger account.
- "View" feature shows complete distribution
- "Preliminary" year end closing feature
allows you to continue into new fiscal year
while waiting on closing adjustments.
- Automatic closing feature creates actual closing
transactions for review.
- Optional "Ten-key" style entry
recognizes implicit decimal point.
- Easy set up and maintenance of recurring transactions.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Automatic reversing accruals.
- Multi-company consolidation.
- Flexible allocation of transaction postings
to branch, profit center, or cost center.
- On line account balance inquiry shows summary
or detail balances for any month and year over last 5 years.
- Balance-to-Date system maintains transaction detail
indefinitely for selected accounts.
- All financial reports have user definable
row and column formats.
- Row and column formats can be mixed and matched
for flexible reporting.
- Sensitive financial statements can be password protected.
- Unlimited number of different financial reports including:
- Inter-company working papers
- Presentation balance sheet and income statements
- Budget analysis and projections
- Financial Ratios
- Departmental comparisons
- Past year comparisons
- Statement of changes in working capital