FACS Software - Order Entry
- Manual, semi-automatic, or automatic P.O. generation.
- P.O.'s easily reviewed and corrected.
- Virtually unlimited textual ability on purchase orders.
- User defined purchase order formats.
- Multiple or alternate "ship to" addressing.
- Tracks both your part number
and the supplier's part number.
- Optional ability to fax purchase
orders to designated suppliers.
- Can establish quoted or expected
costs for cash forecasting.
- Secure purchasing feature restricts
purchase of certain parts by buyer.
- Supports purchase order types:
- Re-order by part or warehouse
- Current stocking levels and sales history
displayed during purchase order entry.
- Minimum order requirement warnings by supplier.
- Supplier and part lookup by partial description
(name), number, or product code.
- Ability to purchase non-inventory items.
- Tracks order date, date required, date shipped, date received.
- Automatically computes and stores weight for
individual items and total P.O.
- Can receive more or less than ordered.
- Can close a purchase order even if not completely received.
- Purchase Order returns with automatic inventory adjustment.
- Can order and receive same part in multiple units of measure
with automatic cost conversions.
- Can receive single P.O. item into multiple locations.
- Can assign serial numbers to inventory item upon receipt.
- Automatically tracks supplier purchasing history lead times
and costs to aid in supplier selection.
- Displays total estimated P.O. cost during order entry.
- Print bar coded labels upon receipt.
- Allows cost adjustment after receipt
for accurate inventory costs and margins.
- Option to create accounts payable
invoices from purchase orders.
- Reconciles Purchase Orders to Accounts Payable invoices.
- Automatic backorder feature associates sales backorders
with purchase orders and commits inventory upon receipt.
- Purchase Order status inquiry
by supplier, part number, or order number.
- Backorders can be attached to purchase orders
during order entry or in batch mode.
- Reconciliation to Accounts Payable in either summary or detail.
- Supplier Part Status Report.
- Purchase Order Status Report.
- User defined purchase order proof reports.
- Report on sales backorders not yet attached to purchase orders.
- User defined receiving reports.
- Purchase Order to Payables Reconciliation Report.
|Sales Order Features:
- Multiple user definable entry screens
allows customized order entry.
- Choose between quick or full screen entry.
- Find feature locates customers
or sales orders by several criteria.
- Sold-to, Bill-to, and Ship-to customer entry
(including name & address override).
- Credit checking provides "HOLD"
and "C.O.D." ability, over/under limit
- Credit limits can be based on current or aged balances.
- Customers can be flagged as "P.O. Required".
- Supports cash or credit card sales.
- Supports cash deposits.
- Multiple tax codes by customer and product.
- Sales representative and order taker tracking.
- Automatic general ledger accounting for sale and cost of sale.
- Automatically commits inventory during order entry.
- Displays part status information during line item entry.
- Supports special charges per item (such as Federal Excise Tax).
- Handles cores and automatic core charges (sale and return)
with immediate inquiry of core history by customer.
- Can ship more or less than ordered.
- Automatic "Kit" assembly feature.
- Backorders automatically created for tie-in to purchasing.
- Enter unlimited free form text for entire order or by line item.
- Credit memos will optionally return parts to inventory.
- Formula pricing feature stores five price formulas per part.
- Customers can be assigned a price type for automatic pricing.
- Contract pricing by customer, part, supplier, or product code.
- Contract pricing includes quantity price breaks.
- Customers can be assigned to multiple contracts
with priority and expiration dates.
- Entry operator need never enter a price.
- Manual discount per item is available.
- Automatic running sales order total
including tax and special charges.
- Can view order/invoice prior to printing.
- Automatic sales order and invoice numbering available.
- Cash drawer access supported for cash sales.
- Separate reduction feature allows order entry and invoicing
to continue during purchase receipt lag-time.
- Handles Labor and Freight charges.
- Can reprint order/invoice any time.
- Can print orders/invoices in batches.
- User formatted shipping labels and packing list.
- Customer order/backorder inquiry.
|Sales Order Reports:|
- User definable daily, weekly, or monthly sales reports.
- Lost Sales report.
- Sales Tax report.
- Commission sales reports.
- Gross profit reports.