- User maintainable federal, state,
and local withholding tables.
- Tax table flexibility allows
support for all states.
- Stand alone tax computation program
lets you test your tax table results or forecast
- User definable earning codes.
- Each individual earning code
is "flagged" for it's taxability.
- Provides for automatic rate change
to overtime, double-time or holiday pay.
- Handles restaurant payrolls with
tips, indirect tips, and meals.
- Performs tip allocation.
- Automatically accrues sick leave
and vacation earned and taken.
- Fringe benefits or other non-cash
compensation earnings easily handled.
- Handles shift differentials.
- Provides for piecework payrolls.
- User definable deduction codes.
- Provides for pre-tax deductions.
- Upper and lower deduction limits
(per check run, annually, or balance-to-date).
- Automatically computes employer
- Handles unlimited union deductions
and expense accruals.
- Employer accrual expense table
provides flexible posting to FAS general ledger
in detail or summary.
- Simple time card entry for employees
with varying hours, or distributed earnings.
- Payrolls can be completely automated
for salaried employees and standard deductions.
- Allows for multiple general ledger
- Additional security suppresses
rates and amounts for selected entry operators.
- Workers' compensation computed
by rate or hours.
- User defined and maintained payroll
- Provides for trade code assignment.
- Interfaces to W2 magnetic media
- Maintains employee profile information
as well as payroll information.
- Enter unlimited free form textual
information for an employee.
- Maintain multiple types of text
(user defined), such as evaluation history/ notes,
accident reports or additional profile information.
- Supports pay frequencies:
Handles multiple frequencies in same check run for different employees.
Provides a frequency override for special check runs.
Print payroll checks by employee name or number
Allows for processing hand written checks.
Accepts multi-state payrolls.
Handles direct deposit checks for employees.
Easy payroll cancellation or check void with general ledger transaction audit.
- User defined report types can be saved for later use.
- Payroll check registers can be either user defined or pre-formatted.
- Employee year-to-date or fiscal year-to-date payroll summary.
- Quarter-to-date earnings summary.
- Payroll tax deposit summary after every payroll run.
- Payroll distribution reports can be in summary or detail.
- Quarterly federal and state unemployment reporting.
- Union reporting.
- Certified payroll reports (Form WH-347).
- Employment utilization report.
- Work-Day Report (Form ESA-92).
- Several W2 formats are supported.
- W2's can be printed for all employees or selected employees