FACS Software - Accounts Receivable
- Locate customer by name, number, or city.
- Open item or balance forward basis can be selected by customer.
- Service charges can be applied selectively by customer.
- When to begin computing service charge can be selected by customer.
- Automatic "bill to" customer assignment.
- Multiple shipping addresses per customer.
- Can force "Purchase Order Required" for selected customers.
- Can set up default tax codes, sales representatives, and customer category for
- Enter unlimited free form textual information for a customer.
- Maintain multiple types of text
(user defined), such as additional profile information,
contact history, or collection notes.
- Protection against deletion of customer with outstanding balance.
- Automatic credit checking using limits and customer terms.
- Country code is part of customer's address.
- Invoice, credit memo, adjustment,
and cash receipt entry screens are user definable.
- Maintains running invoice and check totals.
- Direct interface from inventory
order processing accepts sales order and job order
invoices and payments.
- Cash receipts application by invoice
with on-line inquiry of outstanding invoice amounts.
- Customer status inquiry available in detail or summary format.
- Invoices can defer aging and/or service changes until a future date
- Cash deposits are supported.
- Can enter invoices and payments into future periods.
- Protects against invoice duplication.
- Recurring billings can be easily maintained.
- Posting to general ledger can be either in summary or detail.
- Posting to general ledger can be done daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Automatically maintains customer charge and payment history over last 12 months.
- Maintains last charge, last payment, high balance, total invoices,
and average days to pay.
- User definable invoice and statement formats.
- Optional, user defined messages may be printed on statements.
- Statements can be printed in order of branch, customer name, or customer number
- Statements can be printed for a selected customer or range of customers.
- Suppression of zero balance statements and statements less than a specified amount.
- Statements can be printed in detail or summary selectable by customer.
- User definable report types can
be saved for later use.
- User definable customer labels.
- Sales tax reporting.
- Commission reports.
- Trial balance reporting by branch,
profit center, cost center, and sales representative.
- General ledger posting reports.
- Credit manager's report.
- User definable daily aging reports
available in detail or summary.
- Sales analysis reports by: customer,
product, sales rep., branch, profit center, or
cost center for up to five years comparative.
- Sales analysis includes user
defined formats with columnar math to provide
an infinite number of analytical reports.